Hello everyone! I am very excited to announce a new Periscope bi-weekly broadcast that I am a part of! It's called The Senior Scope, and we have 6 Senior photographers in our bi-weekly line up! We will be speaking/broadcasting about different Senior-centric topics every other Thursday at 10:00am PST or 1:00pm EST my time.
Here are the other ladies involved in The Senior Scope...
- Latasha Haynes of Ike & Tash Photography and Motion
- True Moua of True Moua Photography
- Christina Ramirez of Christina Ramirez Photography
- Leslie Savage Moss of Leslie Savage Photography , AND the organizer of the Senior Scope...
- Holli True of Holli True Photography
Each of us will speak for 5-10 minutes in order, and hand off to the next Senior photographer on the list! This is a super talented group that I am thrilled and humbled to be a part of. You won't want to miss these broadcasts. If you are new to Periscope, it is a LIVE broadcasting app that uses the video function of your iPhone (or Android I think too) to show the world what you are seeing or for you tell the world whatever your heart desires. :-) It's brand new on the scene and fun!